Friday, March 13, 2009

Director of Fandemonium

So, not too long ago, NFL and Monster sponsored a contest where you could win a "job" (Broadcaster, Photographer, etc.) in the NFL during this upcoming season. Well, since I'm totally addicted to sweepstakes, I entered. I got an email tonight saying I was chosen as an alternate! That if one of the actual winners that was chosen is not really eligible then I will become a winner! How cool is that??! I really thought it was some sort of scam at first. Then I went to the site. It seems pretty legit to me!

*crosses fingers*

I neeeed someone to be disqualified!!



Oh yeah.
If I win, I'll get..
2 tickets to all 8 home games of the team of my choice.
a merchandise bag
a custom jersey
and a 3 day stay in NY during the "selection process" (auditioning to be the grand prize winner)

SAWEET!!
:D

1 comment: