Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birrrthday!

I've been on vacation since last Wednesday.
My (really, Fish's) niece's birthday was Saturday and mine was Sunday.
So we went down to visit our families and celebrate birthdays.
It was sooo much fun.
We both managed to get the whole week off which was VERY nice.
That rarely happens. Ya know, the joys of working retail..

Maybe I'll post some pics soon?
We got a TON!

I go back to work tomorrow and REALLY don't want to.
The only good thing is that my weird, random, no longer set, retail schedule starts tomorrow.
Which means I actually get to sleep in!! I don't have to be at work till 9.
I'm pretty excited about that.

On another note..
I'm not very happy that my giveaway only got 17 entries.
*sigh*
I suppose I didn't post on as many sites as I should have..
But in any case, I'll be updating with the winners tomorrow.

Well, Fish is sick so we're headin to bed early tonight.
Buenas Noches, amigos.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if this posts twice, my internet connection has been acting up lately....

    I hope Fish feels better soon!
    Maybe you could start a Facebook group for people to join, and when you post new contests, send a mass message to the members letting them know? You could get a bunch of people that way.
    Best of luck!
    Oh, and is (was?) today your birthday? The 30th is my mom's!

    ReplyDelete