Friday, December 19, 2008

*waves*

So, I'm new to this whole blogging thing. I found myself becoming addicted to everyone else's so I figured I should contribute also.

I suppose I'll start with the boring stuff..

My name's Ricki, I'm 22, and I live in Northern Virginia with my boyfriend and our furbaby. Fish (using this as a nickname, obviously) and I have been together since May of 2006. Six months into our relationship I moved into his apartment. Four months later he got transferred. So we packed up and moved.. 2 hours away from all of our friends and family. Seven months after that he was transferred yet again. This time we moved another hour further north. We are right outside of DC now. We love the area but aren't too fond of being 3 hours away from everyone we love.

We both work retail. He's a store manager for an electronics store and I'm in merchandising at a home improvements store. Needless to say, we don't get to see each other very often. He works extremely long days. Especially during the holidays. Even with our precious furbaby it tends to get very lonely around the house. To keep myself from going crazy I try to travel the 3 hours to see my family and friends every other weekend. Unfortunately, lack of money makes that not possible alot of the time.

Well, I think that's a pretty good overview. At least for now.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment