Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Obsess much?

So.
I'm completely addicted to reality shows.
Like, ALL of them.

But the Bachelor is definitely my favorite right now.
Jason is extremely sexy. And Ty is the cutest little guy I've ever seen!

Here are my opinions - 
I think the last 2 will be Molly and Melissa.
I think Melissa is SO perfect for him. I looove them together.
Him and Molly just seem to be so comfortable together. Like they could just talk for hours. I think they're really cute together but I just don't see the same thing I see when he's with Melissa.
Jillian is just boring to me. I don't see anything special there at all.
And I don't think Naomi is ready to settle down and start a family.
I really liked Stephanie but I think he made the right choice sending her home. I don't feel like they had much in common other than that they were both single parents.

I can't wait to see who he ends up with!
But I don't want the show to end! lol.

Well, I'm gonna go watch Biggest Loser now.
Haha. Told you I was obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment