Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pigs are flying.

So I've started updating this thing about 50 times already.
Only to erase it and start again.
Or to get distracted and forget about it.

Alot has happened since the last post.
Our holidays were great.
I finished up management training at work.
I met my new (BEAUTIFUL) baby cousin.
And Fish found out that by the end of March he'll be out of a job.

Now, at first, this was really upsetting.
We had known for awhile that it was coming.
(He's a store manager at Circuit City)
So that part wasn't hard.
I have no doubt that he'll be able to find another job.
I'm sure it won't pay as much but we lived on less before.
So even that's not really an issue.
The thing that bummed me out so much was the actual fact that Circuit City would no longer be around.
It has truly been such a huge part of my life since 2003.
It was my first real job.
I met so many amazing people.
(including Fish)
I learned so much about work ethic, relationships, and even myself.
I guess I just felt like all of that would kind of disappear along with the stores themselves.

But I've pretty much gotten over all of that.
It still really sucks.
But what can you do?


In other news.

I just found out that a friend (more of an acquaintance, really) is pregnant.
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her. And I wish her and her husband nothing but the best.
But it just freakin sucks.
I feel like my life, OUR life, will never start.
She's been with this guy not even half the time that me and Fish have been together and they're married AND pregnant already.
It's just not fair.
*sigh*

I watched PS, I Love You today though.
I've been wanting to watch it since I first saw the previews for it.
It was kinda depressing but it actually made me realize that I would be just fine by myself.
(Not that I want to be)
Which kind of just put me at ease with the whole situation.
I really have no idea how or why though.
All I know is that I'm okay right now.
It could be the weather though.
It's been 50 here today and I've had all the windows open.
That always puts me in a good mood.
I can't wait for Spring to just hurry up and get here so we can have that weather EVERYday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw that you were following me! I wanted to let you know that I am having problems having a baby...and if you ever need to vent/cry/be angry...let me do it with you!

    ReplyDelete